Region: Campbell River, Vancouver Island, BC
Wacor Holdings is a civil general contractor based in Campbell River with over 25 years of experience in road building, civil works, and underground utilities. We are currently seeking a full-time, experienced OFA 3. A Drivers abstract will be required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide First Aid services on construction job sites with 15 or more employees
- Provide safety oriented leadership as the site Safety Coordinator;
- Site orientations
- Maintain onsite safety records
- Provide administrative support to site Superintendent and/or Foreman
Education & Qualifications
- Proof of Current OFA Level 3 Certificate;
- Experience as a First Aid Attendant on an industrial site;
- First Aid Report Writing is an asset;
- Knowledge of WCB Standards and Regulations;
- Proven safety track record & experience driving on resource roads;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Self-motivated and safety oriented team player.
- Competence with various computer programs, imputing and managing data (MS Office - Excel and Word);
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Wacor offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which will be commensurate with experience and education.
Wacor Holdings Ltd. has grown from a small family operation to one of the largest civil infrastructure contractors on Central Vancouver Island. Possessing a large fleet of trucks and equipment, the company has a diversified background in several construction markets. Wacor’s list of completed jobs includes roads and highways, mining, airport runway rehabilitation, infrastructure replacement, residential and commercial subdivision developments, and landfill closure projects. Wacor is currently implementing its growth strategy by hiring and investing in experienced leaders in the construction industry who share the same vision of safety, quality, and service. Wacor supports a collaborative team environment and values motivated individuals who take pride in their work. If you want to be part of an energetic, exciting team of professionals, and want to work in an environment where hard work is recognized, appreciated and rewarded, please apply for this position.
How to Apply
Please fill out the job application form below. You will need to upload your cover letter and resume as PDF files.
Alternatively, you can drop your resume off at our office located at 1394 B Spruce Street, Campbell River, BC, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to (250) 287-9634.